Not surprisingly, I’ve been thinking about Japan a lot lately as I’m currently trying to lock down my plans for a summer abroad. While the process is pretty stressful and I don’t quite know what the future holds, all that really matters is returning to the country that made me fall in love two years ago.
I’m going to start sharing some of the most interesting photos from my trip. Not all of them will be landmarks or particularly important spots, but I think all of them are visually provoking in some way. I hope this can give others just a small taste of the wonderful things that Japan has to offer!
Please note that I’ve tried to label these photos to the best of my memory and knowledge. If you have any questions about specific locations, just ask!
First photo to last:
- Kaminarimon Gate, Asakusa, Tokyo
- Nakamise shopping street, Asakusa, Tokyo
- Found near Asakusa shrine, Asakusa, Tokyo
- Drinking the popular Asahi beer in Narita Airport
- View from hostel, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Exploring the lush streets of Kamakura
- Massive graveyard, Kamakura
- Statue on Daibutsu Hiking Course, Kamakura
- Hiking the western hills, Kamakura
- Taking a break at a small cafe, Kamakura